In episode 18, I talked with Kristin Morrison, a writer who is going to share a different way she attended a writing retreat.
Follow or subscribe to Your Writing Retreat Connection on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts. Note that episodes are usually on Apple and Spotify right away, but take awhile to populate on Google.
Kristin gives us an inside look at how she created the perfect environment to spark her creativity and finish 70% of her book in two long weekend solo writing retreats. She also shared how writer's block threatened her progress and how she changed course to get past it and finish her book.
We had a great conversation about the writing process, doing what's right for you, and how Kristin has written books and used her podcast as part of her business growth strategies.
- Instagram: Coach Kristin Morrison
- Kristin's Amazon Author Page (six books on pet business)
- Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
- The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron
- Kristin's Six-Figure Pet Business Academy
- Kristin's Business Pathfinder Podcast
- A Writer Within Writing Retreats
Have you checked out the Writing Retreat Directory yet?
If you're a writer who's looking for a writing retreat to attend, or a writing retreat host who wants to get their writing retreat in front of more writers, click the Find a Retreat or Promote Your Retreat menu links to find writing retreats from around the world and be able to choose a plan to list your own writing retreat.
Get the latest information about promoting, planning, or finding a writing retreat.
- Writing Retreat Hosts Community Facebook Group (for current and aspiring writing retreat hosts)
- On Instagram @writingretreatdirectory
- On Facebook @writingretreatdirectory
- On LinkedIn @writingretreatdirectory
If you enjoyed the show, please click the plus or follow button in your podcast player so you can get notified of new episodes that come out every Tuesday. Thanks and have a great week!