If a writing retreat in Italy is on your bucket list, this episode is for you! Wendy Ridolini, host of Creative Writing Retreats in Italy and Greer Glover, one of Wendy's workshop leaders chatted with me about the retreat coming up in September 2024.
We also talked about creating a place where writers feel comfortable sharing, the powerful impact writing retreats have, and all of the details about the next Creative Writing Retreat in Italy.
Wendy knows how to play to her strengths and hire others who have the expertise in writing craft, so if you're a writing retreat host, you'll get a lot of good info from this episode as well.
- Sunflower Publishing (for details about the writing retreat)
- Sunflower Publishing on Instagram
- Sunflower Publishing on Facebook
- Sunflower Publishing on Twitter
- Greer Glover's website
- Greer Glover on Instagram
- Greer Glover on Facebook
- Greer Glover on Twitter
Have you checked out the Writing Retreat Directory yet?
If you're a writer who's looking for a writing retreat to attend, or a writing retreat host who wants to get their writing retreat in front of more writers, click the Find a Retreat or Promote Your Retreat menu links to find writing retreats from around the world and be able to choose a plan to list your own writing retreat.
Get the latest information about promoting, planning, or finding a writing retreat.
- Planning A Writing Retreat
- Writing Retreat Hosts Community Facebook Group (for current and aspiring writing retreat hosts)
- On Instagram @writingretreatdirectory
- On Facebook @writingretreatdirectory
- On LinkedIn @writingretreatdirectory
If you enjoyed the show, please click the plus or follow button in your podcast player so you can get notified of new episodes that come out every Tuesday. Thanks and have a great week!