In this first episode I talked with writing retreat host Karrie Loomis about how she’s managed to host five writing retreats in one year and the challenges with planning a writing retreat. Follow or subscribe to Your Writing Retreat Connection on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts.
Karrie does some very cool things at her writing retreat. Hear how she helps her guests tap into their creativity and get past blocks in their writing through:
- Sound baths
- A murder mystery night
For more information about Karrie Loomis, check out her website:
- Karrie's retreat listing page - Ego Break Retreats. From there, use the menu bar to find out more about Karrie and what she offers.
- Article on Reiki mentioned in the show.
And connect with her on social media:
- Instagram - Karrie Loomis
- Instagram - Everything Is Ok
- Facebook Profile - Karrie Loomis
- Facebook Page - Everything Is Ok
Have you checked out the Writing Retreat Directory yet?
If you're a writer who's looking for a writing retreat to attend, or a writing retreat host who wants to get their writing retreat in front of more writers, click the Find a Retreat or Promote Your Retreat menu links to find writing retreats from around the world and be able to choose a plan to list your own writing retreat.
Get the latest information about promoting, planning, or finding a writing retreat.
- Writing Retreat Hosts Community Facebook Group (for current and aspiring writing retreat hosts)
- On Instagram @writingretreatdirectory
- On Facebook @writingretreatdirectory
- On LinkedIn @writingretreatdirectory
If you enjoyed the show, please click the plus or follow button in your podcast player so you can get notified of new episodes that come out every Tuesday. Thanks and have a great week!