In this episode I talked with writing retreat host Caroline Malloy about her Iconic Writing Retreat for Iconic Women nonfiction writers in Athens, Greece. Follow or subscribe to Your Writing Retreat Connection on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts.
Not only will you get to hear about her retreat near the Parthenon, she also opened up about her fears and nervousness in planning her first writing retreat - and the people who helped her along the way.
For more information about Caroline Malloy, check out her website and connect with her on social media:
- The Write Malloy website (includes a link to her writing retreat info)
- Caroline Malloy on LinkedIn
- Caroline Malloy on Instagram
Have you checked out the Writing Retreat Directory yet?
If you're a writer who's looking for a writing retreat to attend, or a writing retreat host who wants to get their writing retreat in front of more writers, click the Find a Retreat or Promote Your Retreat menu links to find writing retreats from around the world and be able to choose a plan to list your own writing retreat.
Get the latest information about promoting, planning, or finding a writing retreat.
- Writing Retreat Hosts Community Facebook Group (for current and aspiring writing retreat hosts)
- On Instagram @writingretreatdirectory
- On Facebook @writingretreatdirectory
- On LinkedIn @writingretreatdirectory
If you enjoyed the show, please click the plus or follow button in your podcast player so you can get notified of new episodes that come out every Tuesday. Thanks and have a great week!