In episode 17, I take you through a series of questions to help you get clear on how you want to help writers at your next writing retreat.
Follow or subscribe to Your Writing Retreat Connection on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts. Note that episodes are usually on Apple and Spotify right away, but take awhile to populate on Google.
Identifying your purpose for hosting a writing reterat is crucial in order to attract the right participants and to plan your daily schedule.
If you don't know why you're hosting a retreat or what you want your guests to get out of the experience, they won't see any reason to attend.
- Planning A Writing Retreat Checklists, Phase 2 Foundation
- The Writing Retreat Hosts Community Facebook Group
Have you checked out the Writing Retreat Directory yet?
If you're a writer who's looking for a writing retreat to attend, or a writing retreat host who wants to get their writing retreat in front of more writers, click the Find a Retreat or Promote Your Retreat menu links to find writing retreats from around the world and be able to choose a plan to list your own writing retreat.
Get the latest information about promoting, planning, or finding a writing retreat.
- Writing Retreat Hosts Community Facebook Group (for current and aspiring writing retreat hosts)
- On Instagram @writingretreatdirectory
- On Facebook @writingretreatdirectory
- On LinkedIn @writingretreatdirectory
If you enjoyed the show, please click the plus or follow button in your podcast player so you can get notified of new episodes that come out every Tuesday. Thanks and have a great week!